Visiting La Conner
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in La Conner, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, cafes and art. A top sight in the area is Mt. Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest.
- You'll find 113 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Mount Vernon
- The closest major airport is in Lopez Island, WA (LPS), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Friday Harbor, WA (FBS-Friday Harbor Sea Plane Base), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in La Conner
Cultural venues in the city include La Conner Quilt & Textile Museum, Museum of Northwest Art and Skagit County Historical Museum. The city's natural beauty is on display at Skagit Bay, Pioneer Park and Kukutali Preserve. Additionally, you might want to add Rainbow Bridge to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in La Conner. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Wild Iris Inn - With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- The Heron Inn & Day Spa - Our customers like the quiet location and clean rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- La Conner Country Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for La Conner
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for La Conner is 843.40 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 2°C