Visitors can enjoy all that Kumasi has to offer including the festivals, museums and temples. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and zoo.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Kumasi
- The closest major airport is in Kumasi (KMS), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kumasi
Notable city landmarks like Manhyia Palace and Saint Peter's Cathedral Basilica might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kumasi Sports Stadium (Baba Yara Stadium) and Kejetia Market.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Kumasi. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Asantewaa Premier Guesthouse - With a stay at this 1-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Golden Bean Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kumasi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 32°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Kumasi gets about 1201 millimetres of rain per year
- March and February are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C