Search Hotels in Korsor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Korsor has to offer including the golf courses, monuments and parks. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres and museums. In Korsor, there are 8 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Korsor
Notable city landmarks like Storebaelt Bridge and Tunnel and Korsor Coastal Battery might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Storebaelt Exhibition Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Korsor. This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Comwell Klarskovgaard - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Korsor
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Korsør Station or Korsor Halsskov Station. Korsor may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Korsor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Korsor each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging -2°C