Visitors can enjoy all that Slagelse has to offer including the golf courses, monuments and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. In Slagelse, there are 28 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Slagelse
A couple of favourite places to visit are Trelleborg and Kongsmark Strand. Additionally, you'll find Lake Soro and Storebaelt Bridge and Tunnel in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Slagelse. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Golfhotel Vilcon - This 3-star hotel features a golf course, free WiFi and free parking.
- Only Sleep - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and parking, along with free WiFi.
Getting around Slagelse
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Slagelse Station. Slagelse might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Slagelse
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 1°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Slagelse each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -2°C