Visitors to Nyborg are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, golf courses and spas. Around the area, top sights include Egeskov Palace (Egeskov Slot), Hans Christian Andersen Museum and Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home. In Nyborg, there are 13 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Nyborg
The city is notable for landmarks like Nyborg Slot, Holckenhavn Slot and Vor Frue Kirke. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Torvet and Nyborg Faestning.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Nyborg. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Nyborg Strand Hotel og Konferencecenter - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Hotel Hesselet - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
- Storebælt Sinatur Hotel & Konference - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Top places to see in the area include Egeskov Palace (Egeskov Slot), located 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of the city, and Hans Christian Andersen Museum, which is 16.9 mi (27.1 km) away.
Getting around Nyborg
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Nyborg Station. Nyborg might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Nyborg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 7°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Nyborg gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C