History buffs will enjoy a visit to Komagane, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the temples, museums and monuments. Relaxing and cultural, this city will also delight visitors with its forests, mountains and art.
- There are 3 Komagane hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Nagoya (NKM-Komaki), 66 mi (106.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Komagane
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Komaganekogen Ski Area, Senjojiki Cirque, and Onishi Park are favourite sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Komagane Kogen Art Museum, Komagane Folk Museum, and Yomeishu Komagane Plant
- Notable for its temples, monuments, historic sites and landmarks such as Kozen-ji Temple, Seirin-ji Temple, and Zotaku-ji Temple
- The forests, mountains and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Kitanohara Park, Umamizuka Park, and Kantenpapa Garden
Staying in Komagane
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Hotel Route-Inn Komagane Inter.
You may appreciate KOMAGANE KOGEN RESORT LINX for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is KOMAGANE KOGEN RESORT LINX with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Route-Inn Komagane Inter has a 4.3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Komagane
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- About 1138 millimetres of rain falls on Komagane each year