Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Koh Rong
Visiting Koh Rong
Koh Rong's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, boating and island. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this relaxing, welcoming and seaside city has to offer, including its camping, restaurants and bars.
- There are 9 Koh Rong hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Phnom Penh (PNH-Phnom Penh Intl.), 122.7 mi (197.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Koh Rong
- The beaches, island and the sea exemplify the natural beauty, and some places to consider visiting are Saracen Beach and Lazy Beach
- Boating, camping and taking a ferry are also popular activities
Getting around Koh Rong
There are many transport options in Koh Rong. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Koh Rong
With 14 hotels and other accommodations in Koh Rong, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 7 hotels ranging from GBP 13 to GBP 85 per night.You may enjoy one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Palm Beach Bungalow Resort
- Inn the Village
Palm Beach Bungalow Resort, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Koh Rong
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 25°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and nighttime averages of 23°C
- Koh Rong gets about 68 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Koh Rong?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Koh Rong, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Koh Rong?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Koh Rong?
What's the best accommodation for a couple going to Koh Rong?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Koh Rong?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Koh Rong?
What's the best luxury hotel in Koh Rong?
Koh Rong Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Koh Rong by Star Rating
- Hotels near Koh Rong Airports
- Accommodation near Koh Rong Attractions
- More accommodation types in Koh Rong
- Choose Your Koh Rong Hotel Style
- Search Koh Rong Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Koh Rong
- Hotels Near Koh Rong, Sihanoukville
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends