- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lazy Beach
- 3 min walk
- Cambodian Diving Group
- 3 min walk
- Independence Beach
- 100 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Koh Rong Sanloem
Located in Koh Rong Sanloem, Sara Resort is on the beach. Golden Lions Roundabout is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lazy Beach and Ochheuteal Beach.Visit our Koh Rong Sanloem travel guide
- Lazy Beach - 3 min walk
- Cambodian Diving Group - 3 min walk
- Xtreme Buggy - 97 min drive
- Victory Beach - 100 min drive
- Independence Beach - 100 min drive
- Sihanoukville (KOS) - 153 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 10 for adults, and USD 5 and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Sara Resort Hotel
- Sara Resort Koh Rong Sanloem
- Sara Resort Hotel Koh Rong Sanloem
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
worth the money
The room was not that clean, the bedsheets were stained, and the bungalow looked rundown even though it cannot be that old. They played electric bass intense music late into the evening, making it really hard to fall asleep. Apart from that it was alright. Location of the hotel is good with good food and a small store near by. They pick you up and drop you off at the pier which is very nice. (Nothing to do with the hotel, but make sure to “check in” your return trip with the speed boat at latest 4pm the day before. Can be done from hotel reception. We tried at 5pm which was too late)