- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Fuji Ginkei
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Double Room, Shared Bathroom (No windows)
About this area
Located in Fujikawaguchiko, Fuji Ginkei is on a lake. Those looking for an activity can check out Fujiten Snow Resort, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Lake Kawaguchi and Lake Saiko. Fuji-Q Highland and Ide Sake Brewery are also worth visiting.Visit our Fujikawaguchiko travel guide
- Mt. Kachi Kachi Ropeway - 17 min walk
- Kawaguchiko Music Forest Museum - 3 min drive
- Lake Kawaguchi Kitahara Museum Happy Days - 3 min drive
- Lake Kawaguchi - 4 min drive
- Oishi Park - 5 min drive
- Kawaguchiko station - 6 min drive
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 137 min drive
- Asafuji - 3 min walk
- Konami Resturant - 4 min walk
- Kawaguchiko Cheesecake Garden - 18 min walk
- Funatsuya - 19 min walk
- Rest House Funatuya - 19 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 10:00 AM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests booked in Breakfast, Dinner Included, or Half Board rate plans must book meals for children ages 2-6 in advance. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 1000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fuji Ginkei Ryokan
- Fuji Ginkei Fujikawaguchiko
- Fuji Ginkei Ryokan Fujikawaguchiko