Search Hotels in Ko Jum
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Visiting Ko Jum
Visitors to Ko Jum are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Ko Jum Beach, Tonsai Pier and West Railay Beach.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Ko Jum
- The closest major airport is in Krabi (KBV-Krabi Intl.), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ko Jum
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Ko Jum Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Tonsai Pier and West Railay Beach.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Ko Jum. This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Koh Jum Resort - This 3-star resort features a private beach, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Wat Kaew Korawaram, located 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the city centre, and Ao Nang Beach, which is 17.1 mi/27.5 km away.
Dressing for Ko Jum
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 23°C
- About 2146.30 millimetres of rain falls on Ko Jum each year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas February and December are often coldest, averaging 23°C