Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Kioloa.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kioloa
Kioloa is adjacent to Bawley Point. Top sights in the area include Benandarah State Park and Ulladulla Wildflower Reserve.
Dressing for Kioloa
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the nighttime average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Kioloa gets about 819 millimetres of rain per year