Visiting Batemans Bay
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Batemans Bay, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Mogo Zoo and Pebbly Beach.
- There are 241 hotels and other accommodation options in Batemans Bay
- The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Batemans Bay
The city's cultural venues include Batemans Bay Old Courthouse Museum and Wattlebark Gallery of Arts and Crafts. Notable city landmarks like Gold Rush Colony and Observation Head Lookout might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Pebbly Beach, Corrigans Beach and Caseys Beach.
In Batehaven, you'll find 241 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Quays Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and central location.
- Clyde View Holiday Park - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with a private balcony.
- Bay Breeze Boutique Accommodation - Amenities at this 4-star motel include free WiFi and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and WiFi.
Other top sights in Batemans Bay include Mogo Zoo.
Dressing for Batemans Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Batemans Bay gets about 872.40 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 7°C