- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Batemans Bay Old Courthouse Museum
- 7 min walk
- Albert Ryan Park
- 8 min walk
- Batemans Bay Marina
- 13 min walk
- Moruya, NSW (MYA)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Batemans Bay, Sunseeker Motor Inn is near the beach. Batemans Bay Mini Golf and Batemans Bay Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Pebbly Beach and Murramarang National Park. Mogo Zoo and Birdland Animal Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Batemans Bay travel guide
- Batemans Bay Old Courthouse Museum - 7 min walk
- Albert Ryan Park - 8 min walk
- Pure Scuba - 11 min walk
- Batemans Bay Marina - 13 min walk
- Batemans Bay Mini Golf - 15 min walk
- Canberra, ACT (CBR-Canberra Intl.) - 108 min drive
- Where to eat
- Trappers Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Trappers Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Sunseeker Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 25.00 per night.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12 and AUD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 1 per week (rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 30 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 30 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 25.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Sunseeker Motor Inn BATEMANS BAY
- Sunseeker Motor BATEMANS BAY
- Sunseeker Motor
- Batemans Bay Best Western
- Best Western Batemans Bay
- Best Western Sunseeker Motor Inn
- Sunseeker Motor Inn Motel
- Sunseeker Motor Inn Batemans Bay
- Sunseeker Motor Inn Motel Batemans Bay
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Top restaurant - good price - could walk to the centre of town - but road noise