Visiting Kinka Beach
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Kinka Beach has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Rockhampton, QLD (ROK), 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Kinka Beach
Kinka Beach is adjacent to Emu Park. Top sights in the area include Singing Ship and Keppel Bay Marina.
Dressing for Kinka Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- About 848 millimetres of rain falls on Kinka Beach each year