A summary has to be "has potential to be great".
The grounds are well kept, spacious, clean, newly painted, well built with a nice pool hence great looking pics.
... however, some things just let this place down, for example:
- Reception is very rarely open ... especially at time when people need it such sa checking in times in the afternoon. There's a handy note that says to contact the pool bar .. but that closes at 5 so you're left to wonder how to check-in. I saw many people in this situation.
- The shower cubicle is old and the doors need careful management to make them slide as well as the enamel chipped off so black areas around the bottom (not mould, just old)
- Breakfast is basic. Everyone brought their own additions to make breakfast bearable. They provide the basics: yoghurt, bread, boiled eggs, cheese, ham, cornflakes, jam, honey, coffee.
- The pool closes at 7. Why? There's no lifeguard and the pool bar closes at 5, so why close the pool at 7?
- Signs everywhere telling you not to do stuff: don't dive. don't jump, don't pull the hairdryer by the cable...
- Linen supposed to be changed every 3 days. Done after 3 days then not again, we had to ask and then were told it had been done the previous day which clearly it hadn't as we left towels in bathroom and when they get changed they are folded on the bed.
- having to pay for a/c at 10E per day. Not even a fan in the room.
Put simple things right and it'll be an ideal place (although too £££ in high season)