Search Hotels in Jungmun, Seogwipo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Jungmun is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its sightseeing tours, seafood restaurants and waterfalls. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Lotte Skyhill Jeju Country Club and Yeomiji Botanical Garden. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Jungmun serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Seogwipo area.
Staying in Jungmun
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Jungmun, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- Kensington Hotel Jeju: 5-star hotel featuring 2 indoor pools, 2 outdoor pools and 4 restaurants. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and family-friendly amenities.
- Haerian Hotel: 2.5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- Jeju Booyoung Resort: 3.5-star resort featuring a restaurant, free WiFi and free self-parking.
Jungmun might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Seogwipo. Seogwipo City is a neighbourhood well regarded for its waterfalls, seaside and island views. This neighbourhood is home to 182 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Chason Hotel the Smile: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi, free self-parking and laundry facilities. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- DK House: 2.5-star pension featuring free WiFi and free self-parking.
- Jeju Baraki: 3-star guesthouse featuring free breakfast, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi.
Exploring This Seogwipo Neighbourhood
For cultural attractions in Jungmun, head to Jeju Glass Museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum and PLAY K-POP. Lotte Skyhill Jeju Country Club and Yeomiji Botanical Garden are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Seogwipo City is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market, Seokbujak Museum and Gogeunsan Mountain while you're here. Think about a stop by Cheonjiyeon Waterfall, Sammaebong Peak and Citrus Museum during your stay.