- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & SPA
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Family Room, 2 Single Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & SPA is in the business district and near a metro station. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Ben Yehuda Street and Machane Yehuda Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Jerusalem Botanical Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Teddy Stadium.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem - 10 min walk
- Israel Museum - 7 min drive
- Machane Yehuda Market - 9 min drive
- Ben Yehuda Street - 9 min drive
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 10 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 11 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 15 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 45 min drive
- Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Jerusalem Gardens Hotel & SPA
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- One of the swimming pools
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between ILS 38 and ILS 47 for adults, and ILS 38 and ILS 47 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
excellent food location pool etc highly .... reccomende