Visiting Jaipur District
History buffs will enjoy exploring Jaipur District, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens, local tours and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's temples, monuments and museums. Top sights in the city include Hawa Mahal, Jal Mahal and Amber Fort.
- There are 897 hotels and other accommodation options in Jaipur District
- The closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Jaipur District
The city's cultural venues include Central Museum and Museum of Indology. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Hawa Mahal, Amber Fort, and Nahargarh Fort. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Jal Mahal and Samode Bagh Garden.
In Jamwa Ramgarh, you'll find 897 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Oberoi Rajvilas - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Samode Haveli - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Pink City can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Rambagh Palace - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Rambagh can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Jaipur District include M.I. Road, Sawai Mansingh Stadium and City Palace.
Getting around Jaipur District
With so many choices for transport, exploring Jaipur District is easy. Make your way to Sindhi Camp Metro Station to catch the metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Jaipur Railway Station.
Dressing for Jaipur District
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- About 609 millimetres of rain falls on Jaipur District each year
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°C