1. The general manager was very welcoming and offered many great ideas for our 1 week stay in Istanbul.
2. We were able to book our Covid-19 PCR right away for our return flight to Canada. The nurse came to the location and we got print outs of our results by the end of the day.
3. The location is great - grand bazaar, Sultanahmet square, and the tram are all within walking distance.
4. We were able to book a return cab service from the location to the airport for about 400 Lira’s which is a bit expensive but only definite choice we had.
1. On the first night we arrived, the room we had originally booked was unavailable. So we stayed in a different room that night and then switched over the next morning. We were okay with this but it was a minor inconvenience as we had to return to the room I n the middle of our day.
2. We had issues with not having hot water for 3-4 days. The management tried to rectify this issue to the best of their ability but it not great being in 4-5 degrees Celsius weather without having a warm/hot shower, especially after being outdoors for most of the day.
3. On the last day of our trip, there was no wifi connection all day. We needed to check in our our flight and were unable to complete our check in due to lack of internet access.
4. The night time Bosphorus cruise was recommended to us as a 5 star experience, after paying 80 euros for both of us, it turned out to be a 0 star experience. Don’t do it!