Search Island Park Hotels, Idaho
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 29 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 11 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 1 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 24 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 1 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 20 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 5 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visiting Island Park
Nature enthusiasts and budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Island Park though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its jazz scene. Top sights around the area include Yellowstone Park West Entrance and Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center.
- There are 299 hotels and other accommodation options in Island Park
- The closest major airport is in West Yellowstone, MT (WYS-Yellowstone), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Island Park
The city's natural beauty is on display at Big Springs, Henrys Lake and Hebgen Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Caribou-Targhee National Forest and Harriman State Park.
In West Yellowstone, there are 299 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Eagle Ridge Ranch - With a stay at this 2.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a spa tub and concierge services, along with a private patio. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
- Kilgore Mountain Hideaway B&B - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free parking and a terrace.
- Sawtelle Mountain Resort - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Yellowstone Park West Entrance, 19.8 mi/31.8 km from the heart of the city, and Grand Geyser, which is 27 mi (43.5 km) away.
Dressing for Island Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and -8°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and -4°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -19°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Island Park is 580.20 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of -18°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Island Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Island Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Island Park?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Island Park?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Island Park?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Island Park?
Island Park Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Island Park by Star Rating
- Hotels near Island Park Airports
- Accommodation near Island Park Attractions
- More accommodation types in Island Park
- Choose Your Island Park Hotel Style
- Search Island Park Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Island Park
- Hotels Near Island Park, Idaho
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends