Search Hotels in Inner West
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Inner West
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Inner West, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its university setting, cafes and port. Top sights in the city include White Bay Cruise Terminal, Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre and Enmore Theatre.
- You'll find 2819 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Inner West
The city is well known for its theatres and cultural venues like Enmore Theatre. Shopping is one of the favourite things to do, so consider an excursion to Birkenhead Point Outlet Centre, Westfield Burwood and Marrickville Market. Exploring the port is a top activity, and White Bay Cruise Terminal is one place to visit.
In Summer Hill, you'll find 221 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Verona Guest House - Amenities at this 4.5-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Darcys Hotel at Homebush - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this motel. This 3.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- T&M HOUSE - Amenities at this 3-star guesthouse include free parking and an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Outside the city, popular places to see include International Convention Centre Sydney, located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of the city, and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, which is 3.7 mi (6 km) away.
Getting around Inner West
With so many transport options, seeing Inner West is simple. Take advantage of metro transport at Leichhardt North Station, Lilyfield Light Rail Station and Rozelle Bay Light Rail Station. If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Hawthorne Station, Marion Station or Taverners Hill Station.