Travellers to Inkerman will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Inkerman
Places to visit in the larger region include Alva Beach Park, Ayr Golf Course and Treasures of the Earth. Additionally, you'll find Nelsons Lagoon Park and Burdekin Theatre in the area.
As you plan your trip to Inkerman, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city centre, but you can select from 6 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Ayr Travellers Motel is located 11 mi (17.7 km) from the heart of Inkerman. Guests who stay at this 4-star motel in Ayr can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Country Ayr Motel is 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from central Inkerman. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Ayr can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Brandon is 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the centre of Inkerman. This 3-star hotel in Brandon features a restaurant, free parking and a bar.
Dressing for Inkerman
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Inkerman gets about 947 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually December and February with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 15°C