Visiting Hunt Valley
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Hunt Valley, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment. Top sights around the area include Baltimore Museum of Art, Washington Monument and Walters Art Museum.
- You'll find 350 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Baltimore
- The closest major airport is in Baltimore, MD (MTN-Martin State), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Baltimore, MD (BWI-Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hunt Valley
Baltimore Museum of Art, Washington Monument and Walters Art Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find B&O Railroad Museum and Baltimore Inner Harbor Marina.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hunt Valley. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Residence Inn by Marriott Baltimore Hunt Valley - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and quiet location.
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Baltimore Hunt Valley - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room MP3 dock.
- Holiday Inn Express Hunt Valley - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Baltimore Convention Center, 14.1 mi/22.7 km from the city centre, and USS Constellation, which is 14.2 mi (22.8 km) away.
Getting around Hunt Valley
You can walk to nearby metro stations including McCormick Road Station, Pepper Road Station and Gilroy Road Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Hunt Valley
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of -1°C
- About 1038 millimetres of rain falls on Hunt Valley each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C