Overview of The Sawmill
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
The Sawmill is located in Hull. St Mary the Virgin Church and Hull Guildhall are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Deep and Dinostar. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hull Ice Arena or KCOM Stadium.
- Hull History Centre - 4 min walk
- Hull Maritime Museum - 4 min walk
- Hull New Theatre - 4 min walk
- Ferens Art Gallery - 5 min walk
- Queens Gardens - 6 min walk
- Hull Paragon Interchange Station - 10 min walk
- Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 35 min drive
- Rugby Tavern - 1 min walk
- Huckleberry's Cafe - 1 min walk
- Dram Shop - 2 min walk
- May Sum - 2 min walk
- Cafe Nero - 3 min walk
About this property
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- A damage deposit of GBP 100 will be collected before check-in.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: GBP 40 every 7 days
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.