Overview of SPIRIT OF PRINCE STREET HULL OLD TOWN
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
SPIRIT OF PRINCE STREET HULL OLD TOWN is located in Hull. Holy Trinity Church and St Mary the Virgin Church are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Deep and Dinostar. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Hull Ice Arena or KCOM Stadium.Visit our Hull travel guide
- Hull Maritime Museum - 4 min walk
- Ferens Art Gallery - 4 min walk
- Queens Gardens - 5 min walk
- Hull Marina - 6 min walk
- Princess Quay Shopping Center - 8 min walk
- Hull Paragon Interchange Station - 10 min walk
- Hull (HUY-Humberside) - 35 min drive
About this property
SPIRIT OF PRINCE STREET HULL OLD TOWN
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.