Visitors can enjoy all that Hornbaek has to offer including the art, golf courses and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's beaches and restaurants.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Hornbaek
- The closest major airport is in Helsingborg (AGH-Angelholm), 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hornbaek
The picturesque setting of Hornbaek Beach and Hornbaek Plantage exemplify the city's natural beauty. You'll also find Louisiana Museum of Modern Art and Sofiero Castle in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Hornbaek. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Bretagne - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Sauntehus Slotshotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free parking.
Getting around Hornbaek
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hornbaek Karinebaek Station, Hornbaek Station or Hornbaek Saunte Station. Hornbaek might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hornbaek
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 8°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 13°C during the day and -1°C at night
- About 741.70 millimetres of rain falls on Hornbaek each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -2°C