Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Holsworthy, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the restaurants, bars and entertainment. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, relaxing and countryside city can discover its spas, sporting events and shopping.
- There are 11 Holsworthy hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Newquay (NQY-Newquay Cornwall), 38.3 mi (61.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Holsworthy
- Popular family attractions include The Gnome Reserve and Wildflower Garden, Tamar Otter and Wildlife Centre, and New Mills Farm Park
- The natural setting of the countryside is picturesque, and places to visit include Bude Beach, Bude Sea Pool, and Crooklets Beach
Staying in Holsworthy
For family trips or any other travel plans, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Woodford Bridge Country Club by Diamond Resorts.
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Court Barn Country House Hotel
- Leworthy Farmhouse
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Court Barn Country House Hotel with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Leworthy Farmhouse and Woodford Bridge Country Club by Diamond Resorts are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Holsworthy
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Holsworthy gets about 33 millimetres of rain per year