Search Hotels in Hitachi
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Hitachi has to offer including the beaches and museums. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Hitachi Seaside Park.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Hitachi
- The closest major airport is in Ibaraki (IBR), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hitachi
The city's natural beauty is on display at Kawarago Beach, Ose Beach and Kujihama Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Hitachi Kamine Park and Hitachi Civic Center Science Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Hitachi. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Terrace the Square-Hitachi - This 3-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Route-Inn Hitachitaga - Our customers like the breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Toyoko Inn Hitachi Ekimae - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to public transport.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Hitachi Seaside Park, located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Hitachi
If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Hitachi Station, Hitachi Ogitsu Station or Hitachi-Taga Station. Hitachi might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hitachi
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hitachi is 1156.20 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 27°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Hitachi?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hitachi, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Hitachi?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hitachi?
Hitachi Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hitachi by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hitachi Airports
- Accommodation near Hitachi Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hitachi
- Choose Your Hitachi Hotel Style
- Search Hitachi Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hitachi
- Hotels Near Hitachi, Ibaraki
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends