Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Haverfordwest
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Haverfordwest Pet-Friendly Hotels
Haverfordwest Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a pet-friendly getaway in Haverfordwest? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 7 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Slebech Park is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 5-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at St. Davids Vacation Club. This condo offers a full-service spa and a nightclub.
- Pets can join their owners at Beautifully Converted Stable Cottage in the Snowdonia National Park With Stunning Views of the Lake. This holiday home provides guests with in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
Planning your trip to Haverfordwest
Interested in the best time of year to visit? Arrange your excursions with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Haverfordwest is 26 mm
Exploring Haverfordwest with your pet
Known for its parks and castles, Haverfordwest has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Newgale Beach and Caerfai Bay. While you're there, make sure you don't miss St. David's Cathedral and Whitesands Bay. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Haverfordwest, Carmarthen and Pumsaint Farmers Ltd or Castlemorris Feeds.