Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Hammamet, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Hammamet Beach and Carthage Land.
- There are 226 hotels and other accommodation options in Hammamet
- The closest major airport is in Enfidha (NBE), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Tunis (TUN-Tunis - Carthage Intl.), 37.6 mi (60.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hammamet
Notable city landmarks like Sirens Statue and Hammamet Fort might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Hammamet Beach, Bel Azur Beach and Yasmine Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Carthage Land and Yasmine Golf Course.
In Yasmine, you'll find 226 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Badira - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a private beach. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- SunConnect Delfino Beach Resort & Spa - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 4-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- The Russelior Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Hammamet
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 11°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 20°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Hammamet is 372.20 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 9°C