Guests will appreciate the island, beaches and restaurants in Halki. This city also attracts visitors with its seaside ambiance.
- There are 6 Halki hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 31.7 mi (50.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Halki
- A port is a top activity, and Chalki Marina is a great place to visit
- Castle of Monolithos and Castle of Kritinia are noteworthy landmarks
Getting around Halki
There are plenty of options for getting around Halki. You can explore your options for water transport at the port.
Staying in Halki
With 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Halki, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 apartments ranging from GBP 79 to GBP 79 per night.
Dressing for Halki
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, while the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and nighttime averages of 11°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Halki each year