Visiting Green Cove Springs
Guests will appreciate the forests, churches and island in Green Cove Springs. This riverfront city also attracts visitors with its theatres, museums and gardens.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in St. Augustine, FL (UST-Northeast Florida Regional), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Green Cove Springs
- Theatres and museums are well-known in the area, whereas Military Museum of North Florida is a local attraction
- Clay County Fairgrounds and Clay County Fairgrounds are a couple of favourite places to visit
- Also, some natural sights include forests, rivers and island that can't be understated
Staying in Green Cove Springs
Searching for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might love River Park Inn.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is River Park Inn with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Green Cove Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, while the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Green Cove Springs is 1253 millimetres