Search Hotels in Greater Western Sydney
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Greater Western Sydney hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Greater Western Sydney
Families and budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Greater Western Sydney though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Top sights in the city include Featherdale Wildlife Park, Wet'n'Wild Sydney and Wollemi National Park.
- You'll find 2819 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Sydney
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Greater Western Sydney
Cultural venues in the city include Bella Vista Farm, Penrith Museum of Printing and Nepean Naval Museum. Favourite family attractions include Featherdale Wildlife Park and Wet'n'Wild Sydney. The city's natural beauty is on display at Wollemi National Park, Blue Mountains National Park and Western Sydney Parklands.
In Castle Hill, you can choose from 170 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Sydney St Marys - This 4-star hotel features a casino, 3 restaurants and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Best Western Casula Motor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 4-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a business centre, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel Sydney West HQ Hotel - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Qudos Bank Arena, 16 mi/25.7 km from the city centre, and Sydney Showground, which is 16.4 mi/26.5 km away.
Getting around Greater Western Sydney
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Greater Western Sydney is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Bella Vista Station, Showground Station and Castle Hill Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Sydney St Marys Station, Sydney Mount Druitt Station or Sydney Werrington Station.