- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Vincci Albayzin Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Single Use
Double Room (with Parking)
Room, Connecting Rooms
Premium Double Room
Economy Double Room
Economy Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Granada's Central District neighbourhood, Vincci Albayzin Hotel is in the city centre. Alhambra and Granada Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mirador de San Nicolas and Generalife. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estadio Nuevo los Carmenes or Plaza de Toros. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Granada travel guide
- Calle Navas - 6 min walk
- Granada Exhibition and Conference Centre - 8 min walk
- Corral del Carbon Monument - 9 min walk
- Royal Chapel of Granada - 11 min walk
- Granada Cathedral - 11 min walk
- Granada Station - 20 min drive
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) - 29 min drive
- Gran Patio La Acequia — 1 min walk
- Paco Martin - 2 min walk
- Casanova - 2 min walk
- Oryza - 3 min walk
- La cuchara de Carmela - 3 min walk
About this property
Vincci Albayzin Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13.20 for adults and EUR 6.6 for children (approximately)
- Covered self-parking fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 33.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Would definitely stay again longer Great location