Overview of Sercotel Gran Hotel Luna de Granada
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Double Room (Parking)
Double Room Single Use (Parking)
Double Room (Spa + Parking)
Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)
About this area
Located in Granada's Distrito Ronda neighbourhood, Sercotel Gran Hotel Luna de Granada is near a train station. Alhambra and Granada Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mirador de San Nicolas and Generalife. Travelling with kids? Consider Fun Park Serrallo Plaza and Aquaola.Visit our Granada travel guide
- Library of Andalucia - 9 min walk
- Parque Garcia Lorca - 12 min walk
- San Jeronimo Monastery - 15 min walk
- Granada Cathedral - 18 min walk
- Royal Chapel of Granada - 18 min walk
- Granada Station - 15 min walk
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) - 22 min drive
- Canelas - 4 min walk
- Estudiantil - 4 min walk
- La Brisa - 4 min walk
- Bar do pulpo - 5 min walk
- Gritos y tapas - 5 min walk
About this property
Sercotel Gran Hotel Luna de Granada
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 165
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 82.50 (from 3 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 15.60 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great hotel has lots to offer
The hotel is very comfortable with great amenities, breakfast was delicious lots of choices. We enjoyed our time there as the room was spacious,comfortable bed and and great bathroom even had a deep bath. Maybe the only negative thing is that we found there was not many choices when looking for a restaurant nearby. Luckily there is a restaurant in the hotel along with a bar. Overall excellent place to spend a few days.