Overview of Hotel Reina Cristina
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Single Room, 1 Single Bed
Deluxe Double Room
Double Room (with extra bed)
Quadruple Room (2 adults + 2 children)
About this area
Located in Granada's Central District neighbourhood, Hotel Reina Cristina is in the city centre. Alhambra and Granada Cathedral are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mirador de San Nicolas and Generalife. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Plaza de Toros or Estadio Nuevo los Carmenes. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Granada travel guide
- Granada Cathedral - 4 min walk
- Royal Chapel of Granada - 4 min walk
- Corral del Carbon Monument - 6 min walk
- Library of Andalucia - 7 min walk
- San Jeronimo Monastery - 8 min walk
- Granada Station - 17 min walk
- Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca) - 26 min drive
- El Rincon de Lorca — 1 min walk
- El Rincón de Lorca - 1 min walk
- La Familia - 1 min walk
- Guerrero - 1 min walk
- Shambala - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Reina Cristina
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.20 for adults and EUR 12.20 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 18 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Very well positioned. The links with the murdered poet Lorca make it interesting. Very friendly staff especially in the Bar. Very generous Tapas. On the downside, no English Language Television. Rather sparsely furnished, only one chair.