Search Hotels in Goyang
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Goyang
Visiting GoyangVisitors will appreciate the shopping, restaurants, and museums in Goyang. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and urban, riverfront city has to offer, including its university, festivals, and golfing.
- There are 20 Goyang hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Goyang
- Golfing is one of the top activities, while Osung Golf Club, D-Cube City, and Seowon Valley Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Museums and festivals are well-known in the area, and attractions include Baedari Liquor Museum, Goyang Eoullimnuri Arts Center, and National Women's History Exhibition Hall
- Attractions include Wondang Horse Ranch, Ilsan Astro Camp, and Hanwha Aqua Planet Ilsan
- Notable for its temples and landmarks to visit including Goyang Aram Nuri Arts Center, Bukhansanseong Fortress, and Gyeongbok Palace
- The natural beauty of the riverfront is picturesque, and Namsan Park is worth a visit
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Lafesta, Dongdaemun Market, and Gimpo Airport Outlet
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Goyang Stadium or Seoul World Cup Stadium
Getting around Goyang
With so many transportation options, seeing Goyang is a breeze. Walk to a nearby metro station like Wondang Station, Hwajeong Station, or Goksan Station. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Haengsin Station.
Staying in GoyangWhen looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Goyang has 20 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 18 hotels ranging from GBP 27 to GBP 122 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated The MVL Goyang, averaging GBP 152.65 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- APLEX KOREA, averaging GBP 73.07/night
- Residence & U, averaging GBP 81.05/night
Dressing for Goyang
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, while the average at night is 2°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 31°C with nighttime averages of 11°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of -8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Goyang is 1251 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Goyang?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Goyang, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Goyang?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Goyang?
What's the best hotel for a winter holiday in Goyang?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Goyang?
Goyang Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Goyang by Star Rating
- Hotels near Goyang Airports
- Areas of Goyang
- Accommodation near Goyang Attractions
- More accommodation types in Goyang
- Choose Your Goyang Hotel Style
- Search Goyang Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Goyang
- Hotels Near Goyang, Gyeonggi
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends