Search Gorey Hotels, County Wexford
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 Sep 2020
Visitors to Gorey are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. In Gorey, there are 6 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gorey
Places to visit in the larger region include Bridgewater Shopping Centre, Morriscastle Beach and Brittas Bay Beach. Additionally, you'll find St. Brigid's Roman Catholic Church and Bunclody Golf Club in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 6 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Gorey. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Marlfield House - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Perrymount Country Home Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this country house. This 3-star country house features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Ashdown Park Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with an in-room coffee machine. Expedia customers love its convenient parking and room size.
Getting around Gorey
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Gorey Station. Gorey might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Gorey
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Gorey is 27 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 3°C