Visiting Golden Meadow
Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Golden Meadow.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
Sightseeing around Golden Meadow
- A marina is one of the top activities, whereas Top Water Marina, Port Fourchon Marina, and Oak Ridge Community Park are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and Rotary Park is worth a visit
Getting around Golden Meadow
There are plenty of options for getting around Golden Meadow. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Dressing for Golden Meadow
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 14°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 21°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Golden Meadow gets about 1546 millimetres of rain per year