Guests are sure to enjoy the skiing in Gerlos.
- There are 9 Gerlos hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 32.3 mi (52.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gerlos
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Krimml Xpress, Kreuzjoch Xpress, and Königsleiten 2000 are favourite sights to visit
- Dorfbahn Gondola and Isskogel Cable Car are noteworthy landmarks
- Ebenfeldexpress and Fussalmexpress are a couple of favourite places to visit
Staying in Gerlos
With 19 hotels and other accommodations in Gerlos, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 7 hotels ranging from GBP 91 to GBP 329 per night.
You might like one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hotel Sportalm
- Hotel Kristall - Adults only
Hotel Sportalm, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Kristall - Adults only has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Gerlos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 860 millimetres of rain falls on Gerlos each year