Visitors can enjoy all that Gavdos has to offer including its beaches. There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Gavdos
The city's natural beauty is on display at Sarakiniko Beach, Potamos Beach and Trypiti Beach. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your holiday getaway in Gavdos, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city centre, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Gavdos Studios is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Gavdos. This 2.5-star aparthotel in Gavdos features free breakfast, free parking and a free area shuttle. Our customers love its overall value and walkable location.
- Daskalogiannis Hotel is 24.3 mi (39.2 km) from central Gavdos. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Sfakia can enjoy access to a coffee shop and a terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Sifis Hotel is 24.4 mi (39.3 km) from the centre of Gavdos. This 3-star hotel in Sfakia features a marina, a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Gavdos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 8°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Gavdos each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 9°C