Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Gardur has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Reykjavik (KEF-Keflavik Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Gardur
Gardur is adjacent to Sandgerði. Popular sights in the area include Blue Lagoon and Gardur Folk Museum.
Dressing for Gardur
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 3°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 12°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 4°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 8°C as the daytime average and -2°C as the night-time average
- Gardur gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year