- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach / Oceanfront
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
Choose dates to view prices
Studio, Balcony, Partial Ocean View
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, Ocean View
Studio, 2 Queen, Partial Ocean View
Studio, 1 King Bed, City View (Low floor)
Studio, City View (Low floor)
Studio, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Partial Ocean View
About this area
Located in Pompano Beach, Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach / Oceanfront is near the airport and on a private beach. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Historic Stranahan House Museum are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Lauderdale Beach and Hugh Taylor Birch State Park. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Deerfield Beach Pier. Discover the area's water adventures with scuba diving, snorkelling and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with ecotours.Visit our Pompano Beach travel guide
- Deerfield Beach Pier - 13 min drive
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park - 20 min drive
- Mizner Park - 20 min drive
- Butterfly World - 21 min drive
- Seminole Casino Coconut Creek - 22 min drive
- Pompano Beach Station - 14 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 32 min drive
- THE SAND BAR — 1 min walk
- Beach House - 19 min walk
- Starbucks - 3 min drive
- Chick-fil-A - 3 min drive
- Long John Silvers - 3 min drive
About this property
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Pompano Beach / Oceanfront
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 29.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 40.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was located right on the beach. Great views. Because of the covid the property and surrounding areas were not populated but that might have been a good thing being that we needed to relax. Overall we would come back here. Stacy in the front desk was great as well.