- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Elita Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Presidential Suite, Ocean View
Standard Suite, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms
About this area
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Elita Hotel is near the beach. NSU Art Museum Fort Lauderdale and Museum of Discovery and Science are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port Everglades and Bahia Mar Marina. Bonnet House Museum and Gardens and Funderdome are also worth visiting. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, scuba diving and snorkelling adventures can be found near the property.Visit our Fort Lauderdale travel guide
- Fort Lauderdale Beach - 2 min walk
- Las Olas Beach - 10 min walk
- Bonnet House Museum and Gardens - 11 min walk
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Park - 20 min walk
- The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale - 6 min drive
- Hollywood Station - 18 min drive
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL-Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood Intl.) - 19 min drive
- Sun Surf Sand - 4 min walk
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
- Village Café - 5 min walk
- Deck Restaurant - 7 min walk
- The Plaza Bistro - 8 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Spring Break deposit: USD 500.00 per stay for guests aged under 25 years old staying between 01 March and 31 March
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector and a security system.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Lovely room, great location, and close proximity to the beach. Although the beach was closed due to COVID, it was still a great experience to be so close to the water without all the crazy noise from the busy beach street.