Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Fonteculler. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in La Coruna (LCG), 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Fonteculler
- Places such as Riazor Beach and Orzan Beach exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Aquarium Finisterrae, Palexco Congress Centre and Tower of Hercules
Staying in Fonteculler
You might like Crunia for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Crunia with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Fonteculler
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Fonteculler each year