Search Hotels in Flam
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Aug 2020
Visitors to Flam are sure to enjoy the breweries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's waterfront and mountain views.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Flam
- The closest major airport is in Sogndal (SOG-Haukasen), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Flam
A couple of favourite places to visit are Flam Marina and Flam Church. In the area, you'll also find Naeroyfjord and Stegastein Viewpoint.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Flam. Below is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Flåmsbrygga Hotell - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and helpful staff.
Getting around Flam
If you want to journey outside the city, hop aboard a train from Aurland Haareina Station, Aurland Lunden Station or Aurland Flaam Station. Flam might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Flam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 3°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -10°C
- From April to June, the average is 18°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 9°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the night-time average
- Flam gets about 958.80 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -9°C