Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Fehmarn
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Fehmarn Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Fehmarn? Stay with your furry friend at one of the 7 that allow pets. Read about the most popular Fehmarn hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- Ferienvermietung Thomsen-Detlefs is a dog-friendly cottage, offering in-room washing machines and free WiFi for its human guests.
- Hotel Dania is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests like the helpful staff at this 3-star hotel.
- Pets can join their owners at Wisser's Hotel. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Fehmarn
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around -1°F
- April to June: the average is 22°F during the day and 2°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and -1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Fehmarn is 24 mm
Exploring Fehmarn with your pet
Known for its monuments and museums, Fehmarn has lots to offer visitors, including its aquariums, waterfront and golfing. See the local sights and visit Galileo Wissenswelt and Fehmarn Aquarium. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Schmetterlingspark Fehmarn and Model Railroad Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at DAS FUTTERHAUS - Heiligenhafen or Koch und Ewe GbR Lieferservice Frischfleisch.