Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Fewo Fehmarn Burgtiefe-südstrand Captains Corner is located in Fehmarn. Glambeck Castle Ruins and St. Nicholas Church are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Islands of the Baltic Sea and Südstrand Burgtiefe. FehMare Pool Complex and Fehmarn Aquarium are also worth visiting.Visit our Fehmarn travel guide
- Südstrand Burgtiefe - 2 min walk
- Yachthafen Burgtiefe - 4 min walk
- Wulfen Neck Beach - 7 min walk
- Glambeck Castle Ruins - 8 min walk
- FehMare Pool Complex - 9 min walk
- Fehmarn-Burg Station - 15 min drive
- Café Sorgenfrei - 8 min walk
- Hotel Restaurant Burg-Klause - 5 min drive
- Zum goldenen Anker - 6 min drive
- Kartoffelhaus - 6 min drive
- El-Greco - 6 min drive
About this property
Fewo Fehmarn Burgtiefe-südstrand Captains Corner
Parking and transport
- Self-parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 September - 14 May, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 May - 14 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.