Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Falkirk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Falkirk Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Falkirk and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 2 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Airth Castle Hotel & Spa is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a full-service spa and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star hotel's breakfast and location.
- Pets are welcome at Antonine. This hotel offers a restaurant and TVs.
Planning your trip to Falkirk
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Falkirk is 24 mm
Exploring Falkirk with your pet
Known for its castles and football, Falkirk has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Callendar House and The Helix. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Falkirk Golf Club and Falkirk Wheel. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Apex Vets Ltd, Pets at Home or Pets at Home Falkirk.