- 4 min walk
- Rougemont Castle
- 5 min walk
- Exeter Phoenix Centre
- 6 min walk
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This apartment is located in Exeter. Northbrook Approach Golf Course and National Trust Killerton are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Princesshay and Guildhall Shopping Centre. Crealy Great Adventure Park and Devon Railway Centre are also worth visiting.
- Princesshay - 4 min walk
- Rougemont Castle - 5 min walk
- Exeter Phoenix Centre - 6 min walk
- Royal Albert Museum and Art Gallery - 7 min walk
- RAMM - 7 min walk
- Exeter Central Station - 7 min walk
- Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.) - 11 min drive
About this property
Modern Exeter City Cottage Howell Road
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
- A damage deposit of GBP 300 will be collected before check-in. Deposit is payable by bank transfer and is due within 48 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Property registration number
Property is also known as
- Modern Exeter City Howell Road
- Modern Exeter City Cottage Howell Road Exeter
- Modern Exeter City Cottage Howell Road Apartment
- Modern Exeter City Cottage Howell Road Apartment Exeter
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Electric kettle
- Bathtub or shower
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Limited housekeeping